There are three eCoil™ designs:
- Prostate eCoil MR Endorectal Coil
- Cervix eCoil MR Endorectal Coil
- Colorectal eCoil MR Endorectal Coil
Prostate eCoil™ MR Endorectal Coil 1.5T and 3.0T
The eCoil is placed rectally adjacent to the prostate gland, and its balloon tip is inflated to immobilize it and conform to its size and shape. The signal-amplifying elements in the eCoil are then in very close proximity to the prostate to enable more detail in images during MRI scanning.
- Enables precise, accurate images for diagnosis
- Conforms to prostate size and shape for immobilization to improve images
- Available for GE, Siemens and Philips MR systems
Cervix eCoil™ MR Endorectal Coil 1.5T
The eCoil™ provides excellent visualisation of the cervix including lymph nodes and soft tissue, thin rim of cervical stroma, and other cervical structures.
Available for 1.5T GE and Siemens systems
Colorectal eCoil™ MR Endorectal Coil 1.5T
The Colorectal Coil for 1.5T MR provides visualization of the colon, including bowel wall layers, surround tissue, and rectal wall. It provides exceptional signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and homogeneity for superior image quality of the colon. The Colorectal Coil supports spectroscopy and assists with diagnosis and treatment planning of colon diseases.
The Colorectal Coil Probes are available at 1.5T for GE® and Siemens® MR scanners